Welcome to Women’s Equality Day Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Greetings, SMS & Text in Picture, Images & Wallpaper! In the United States of America, 26th August is celebrated every year as Happy Women’s Equality Day to commemorate the 19th Amendment to the American Constitution, which gave women the right to vote.we are providing you Women Equality Day Wishes 2019. So all the Women’s celebrate this Equality day as the biggest Women’s Equality Day.
It’s a day to reflect on how far women have come in the last century and how far they still have to go. Women’s Equality Day is a day that started in the U.S. in 1971 that serves to promote women having equal rights as men in all facets of life. It’s Women’s Equality Day, and you know what that means: Hordes of Facebook posts and tweets pointedly wondering why we’re still celebrating gender equality.
Women’s Equality Day 2019 Best Wishes Messages:
- Human rights are women’s rights, and women’s rights are human rights.”
- I do not wish them [women] to have power over men but over themselves.
- “Women, like men, should try to do the impossible. And when they fail, their failure should be a challenge to others.”
- Today is Women’s Equality Day, marking the 95th anniversary of the 19th amendment, which gave women the right to vote. While that—and the progress we’ve made over the past century—is certainly something to celebrate, it’s still a bit premature to start calling things “equal.”
- Happy Women’s Equality Day to all Women’s of this world…
- One child must never be set above another, even in casual conversation, not to mention in speeches that circle the globe.”
- “I measure the progress of a community by the degree of progress which women have achieved.”
- My wish today is for equality to extend to the public sphere. Women should have as much right as a man to be in public without the fear of being harassed or assaulted.
- Gender equality is more than a goal in itself. It is a precondition for meeting the challenge of reducing poverty, promoting sustainable development and building good governance.”
- Being granted the right to vote was the defining victory of the women’s suffrage movement, but women are still fighting to fully realize the promises made to them nearly a century ago. Happy Women’s Equality Day
- Gender equality is the measurable equal representation of women and men. .Happy Women’s Equality Day.
Top 5 Best Women’s Equality Day Images, Pictures & Photos: