National Cat day! Hi Guys, Welcome to the National Cat day 2019 Quotes, Wishes, Messages, Gifts, Greetings & Images are available in this post. The day will be celebrated all over the United States. Many people from different countries celebrate Happy National Cat day with traditional activities. Every people send message to each other via Text Message (SMS) and also via Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter Tweet, and other methods.
So, collect the latest Images, Wallpaper, Quotes, Status, Photos and other New Year collection to celebrate the Day with your Friends, Family, and other people. Now, see how we can celebrate Cat Day 2019 especially.
National Cat Day 2019 Quotes, History, Wishes, Messages:
“If animals could speak, the dog would be a blundering outspoken fellow; but the cat would have the rare grace of never saying a word too much.” – Mark Twain
“Time spent with cats is never wasted.” – Sigmund Freud
“My cats are really sassy and sophisticated, but most importantly, they are picky.” – Jason Wu
“You can keep a dog; but it is the cat who keeps people, because cats find humans useful domestic animals.” – George Mikes
“Dogs eat. Cats dine.” – Ann Taylor
“In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.” – Terry Pratchett
“Dogs come when they’re called; cats take a message and get back to you later.” – Mary Bly
“Cats are rather delicate creatures and they are subject to a good many ailments, but I never heard of one who suffered from insomnia.” – Joseph Wood Krutch
“In a cat’s eye, all things belong to cats.” – English Proverb
“Cats seem to go on the principle that it never does any harm to ask for what you want.” – Joseph Wood Krutch
“If cats could talk, they wouldn’t.” – Nan Porter
“The cat could very well be man’s best friend but would never stoop to admitting it.” – Doug Larson
“Cats are connoisseurs of comfort.” – James Herriot
“Just watching my cats can make me happy.” – Paula Cole
“I’m not sure why I like cats so much. I mean, they’re really cute obviously. They are both wild and domestic at the same time.” – Michael Showalter
“The dog may be wonderful prose, but only the cat is poetry.” – French Proverb
Fun Facts About Cats:
- Spaying or neutering your cat can help extend their lifespan, which is part of why it’s so important to do it.
- Cats don’t often meow to other cats. Meowing is a behavior developed exclusively to communicate with humans.
- It’s possible for kittens in the same litter to have different fathers.
- Males cats typically respond more to catnip than female cats.
- It’s extremely uncommon for male cats to be calico, as this means they have to have three sex chromosomes in their DNA.
- The very first domesticated cats in history are reported to have appeared around 3600 BC.
- Cats can drink seawater in order to survive, but they can also be finicky about their water bowls.
- Studies have shown that cat owners are less likely to get heart diseases or develop depression than people who don’t own cats.
- Cats, on average, learn in a similar way as a two-to-three-year-old child.
- The “original cat video” was first recorded in 1894.
- Most languages in the world have a similar way to say “meow.”
- Cats dream, although there’s no way to telling what about.
- A group of kittens is called a kindle.
- Cats with ‘question mark’ tails mean they may a playful mood and are inviting you to play with them.
- If a cat blinks slowly at you, it means they’re content and that they trust you.
- Cats are crepuscular animals. This means they’re most active at dawn and dusk.
- Cats’ average life expectancy went up by a whole year between 2002 and 2012, and the life expectancy is highest for indoor-only cats.
- Cats have 1,000 times more data capacity than an iPad.
- Out of all mammals, cats have the biggest eyes compared to the size of their head.
- Strangely enough, cats are the only mammals unable to taste sweetness.
- Cats will spend nearly a third of all waking hours cleaning themselves.
- Isaac Newton invented the cat flap after his cat Spithead kept ruining his experiments by opening the door.