Teletalk Emergency Balance! All The Teletalk Prepaid users are Eligible to get Emergency Balance as TK 10, TK 20, TK 30, and up to TK 50. Imagine a Customer staying in a place where Telecharge unavailable, then the Customer can get Teletalk Emergency Balance Reserved Amount. Remember that, The Emergency Balance Limit is Fully Depend on upon user Monthly usage and Recharge Capacity.
The Zero Call Service allows Teletalk subscribers to get loans and use mobile operator’s services with zero balance. The Zero Call service is available through SMS and USSD. If you want to get Teletalk Emergency Balance, Just Read the Full Terms & Condition from the below to use the Service Right now.
Teletalk Emergency Balance Activation System:
This is a popular question, How to Activate Teletalk Emergency Balance Service? Here is the Answer to the complete concept of the Service. Teletalk Added Two different ways to Activate Teletalk Emergency Balance Service. The Systems are Via USSD Code and SMS Method. Read detail Info from the below:
- The Teletalk Customer Require to Dial *1122# to Request the Emergency Balance Service. By Dialing the Code, The Customer Can also get the Emergency Balance amount he/she Got, Customer Eligibility, History, and Status.
- The Customer can also complete the previous task by Sending a Message to 1122 by Writing “YES”.
- By Dialing USSD code, The Customer will Receive Maximum Amount of Emergency Balance. If a Customer wants to get Teletalk Emergency Balance via SMS, Require to Send SMS 50 to get 50 Taka, 30 to get 30 Taka, 20 to get 20 Taka or 10 to get 10 Taka to 1122. You can also send YES to 1122 to get your maximum eligible emergency balance hassle free.
- SMS Charge is Free!
You May Also Like: Teletalk New SIM Offer
Teletalk Emergency Balance Service Details:
Read the Details Information about Teletalk Emergency Balance. It will help you to manage the Service Easily. While you will Subscribe to Emergency Balance Service in your Teletalk Number, There are some more options available to manage. Just follow the details to manage all the Service options of Teletalk Emergency Balance.
- Teletalk Emergency Balance can be used for any purpose like Call, Data Purchase, SMS and all other with unlimited validity.
- After availing emergency Balance Service, the loan amount will be automatically deducted from the customer’s account on the next recharge. No Service Charge or fee available to repay the Loan and it will be automatically deducted.
- The Eligible Emergency Balance amount will get restored based on customer usage behavior and Loan repayment frequency.
- To avail the Teletalk Emergency Balance, The customer needs to dial *1122# or SMS YES to 1122.
- SMS sent to 1122 is Free of Charge and no monthly subscription fee will be charged for Teletalk Emergency Balance service.
- The Customer will be able to check the Emergency Balance status by dialing *1122# or SMS STATUS to 1122.
Teletalk Emergency balance Terms & Conditions:
- To enjoy emergency balance Service, The customer needs to be an active and registered Teletalk prepaid subscriber.
- Customer eligibility will be as per below usage criteria
*Teletalk can Change/update the criteria anytime without prior notice
- The Teletalk Customer can only avail further emergency balance after paying the due amount in full.
- All other tariffs, services, and pulse will remain unchanged.
Do you have any questions about Teletalk Emergency Balance Service? If yes, Please Feel Free to ask here via the below comment box. We are here to Serve you shortly. While you will Add a comment, We will Reply you back soon. Thank you for being with us.