Welcome to Samsung Galaxy M20 Release Date, Price, Features, Specs, Review & Specifications! Galaxy M20 is built around a 6.22-inch Infinity V display with a V-shaped notch and an HD+ resolution. On its back, there’s a dual camera setup with a 13MP primary shooter with an f/1.9 lens and a 5MP second rear shooter with a 120-degree ultra-wide lens. On the front, there’s another 5MP unit paired with an in-display flash. It supports face unlock as well. The model is based on a 1.6GHz Exynos octa-core CPU and is powered by a 3400 mAh battery. The device has two SIM card slots with dual 4G and VoLTE support as well as the third slot for a microSD card with up to 512GB. The built-in storage can be either 32GB or 16GB. The M20 prices start at INR 8990. It is available in black and blue colors. Sales start on February 5th.
Samsung Galaxy M20 Full Specifications
- 6.3-inch Infinity-V Display, 2,340 x 1080 Pixels, 409 PPI
- 19:9 Aspect Ratio, Asahi Dragon Trail Pro Protection
- 1.8GHz Exynos 7904 Processor, Octa-core, Mali-G71 GPU, 14nm
- 3GB RAM with 32GB Storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB Storage
- Dedicated MicroSD Slot (Up to 512GB)
- Android 8.1 Oreo with Samsung Experience 9.5
- Dual Rear Cameras, (13MP, ƒ/1.9 + 5MP f/2.2), LED Flash, 4x Digital Zoom
- 8MP Front Camera, ƒ/2.0
- 5,000mAh Battery, Fast Charging
- 2G/3G/4G, Dual SIM, Dual 4G, Dual VoLTE
- Bluetooth 5.0, WiFi a/b/g/n (2.4GHz)
- GPS, GLONASS, FM Radio
- USB Type-C Port, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors – TBA
- Dimensions – 156.4 x 74.5 x 8.8 mm
- Weight – 160g
- In the Box – Handset, Adapter, Headset, USB Type-C Cable, SIM Ejector, Manuals
Samsung Galaxy M20 Release Date:
Samsung Galaxy M20 Expected to be launched on 5th February 2019.
Samsung Galaxy M20 Price:
Galaxy M20 costs around Rs. 10,990 and expected to available in Silver, Dark Blue, and Midnight Black color.