Robi New SIM Offer 2016

Robi New SIM Offer 2016 with 100% Internet Bonus! Now you can purchase a new Robi Prepaid Connection at only Tk. 200 and enjoy the complete freedom of “picking the offer that suits you”!

Robi New SIM Offer 2016 Activation Bonus:

Tk. 10 balance in main account – To check, dial *222#

> Validity: 30 days

– Default flat call-rate: 18 paisa/10 second (21.3210 paisa/10 second with VAT+SD)
> Pulse: 10 second

– 50 SMS free to any local number – To check, *222*12#
> Bonus SMS Usage Time: 24 hours
> Validity: 30 days
> After the validity period of 30 days: 50 paisa/SMS (59.2250 paisa/SMS with VAT+SD)

– 50 MB internet free – To check, dial *8444*88#:
> Bonus Internet Usage Time: 24 hours
> Validity: 30 days

On Tk. 9 Recharge

– Robi-Robi call-rate: 0.5 paisa/second (0.5923 paisa/sec with VAT+SD)

> Validity: 10 days

– Robi-Others call-rate: 1 paisa/second (1.1845 paisa/sec with VAT+SD)
> Validity: 10 days

– Robi-Robi Bonus Minutes: 300
> To be disbursed only for the first-time Tk. 9 recharge
> 100 bonus minutes/month for 3 months
> Bonus Usage Time: 12 AM to 5 PM
> Validity: 10 days
> Balance Query Code: *222*2#
> First installment of 100 Robi-Robi minutes will be given on first Tk. 9 recharge instantly.
> Second installment of 100 Robi-Robi minutes will be given instantly on the 30th day of the first installment received date.
> Third installment of 100 Robi-Robi minutes will be given instantly on 60th day of the first installment received date.
> Robi-Robi bonus minutes are applicable for FnF or Priyo numbers.

– Free Namaz Alert
> To be disbursed only for the first-time Tk. 9 recharge
> Validity: 90 days
> The service will be activated within 72 hours of the respective recharge point-of-time. The subscriber will be confirmed with a SMS.
> After 90 days, the service will be auto-deactivated.

On Tk. 29 Recharge

– Robi-Robi call-rate: 0.5 paisa/second (0.5923 paisa/sec W/O VAT)

> Validity: 30 days

– Robi-Others call-rate: 1 paisa/second (1.1845 paisa/sec W/O VAT)
> Validity: 30 days

– Buy 1, get 1 FREE
> Buy a standard Robi internet pack and get another 1 free for 3 months from the first recharge date.
> Applicable for the following internet packs – To check, dial *8444*88#:
100MB @ Tk. 40 (28-day validity)
250MB @ Tk. 75 (28-day validity)
> Validities of the free internet packs will be equal to the validities of the original packs purchased (28 days).
> Free internet pack usage time: 24 hours.
> Free internet packs to be disbursed within 72 hours of pack purchase.

– Free Namaz Alert
> To be disbursed only for the first-time Tk. 29 recharge
> Validity: 90 days
> The service will be activated within 72 hours of the respective recharge point-of-time. The subscriber will be confirmed with a SMS.
> After 90 days, the service will be auto-deactivated.

– Free Breaking News Service
> To be disbursed only for the first-time Tk. 29 recharge
> Validity: 90 days
> The service will be activated within 72 hours of the respective recharge point-of-time. The subscriber will be confirmed with a SMS.
> After 90 days, the service will be auto-deactivated.

Robi New SIM Offer 2016 On Tk. 79 Recharge:

– Robi-Robi call-rate: 0.5 paisa/second (0.5923 paisa/sec W/O VAT)

> Validity: 30 days

– Robi-Others call-rate: 1 paisa/second (1.1845 paisa/sec W/O VAT)
> Validity: 30 days

– Buy 1, get 1 FREE
> Buy a standard Robi internet pack and get another 1 free for 3 months from the first recharge date.
> Applicable for the following internet packs – To check, dial *8444*88#:
100MB @ Tk. 40 (28-day validity)
250MB @ Tk. 75 (28-day validity)
> The free internet packs will have UNLIMITED validities.
> Free internet pack usage time: 24 hours.
> Free internet packs to be disbursed within 72 hours of pack purchase.

– Free Namaz Alert
> To be disbursed only for the first-time Tk. 79 recharge
> Validity: 90 days
> The service will be activated within 72 hours of the respective recharge point-of-time. The subscriber will be confirmed with a SMS.
> After 90 days, the service will be auto-deactivated.

– Free Breaking News Service
> To be disbursed only for the first-time Tk. 79 recharge
> Validity: 90 days
> The service will be activated within 72 hours of the respective recharge point-of-time. The subscriber will be confirmed with a SMS.
> After 90 days, the service will be auto-deactivated.

– Free Sports Update Service
> To be disbursed only for the first-time Tk. 79 recharge
> Validity: 90 days
> The service will be activated within 72 hours of the respective recharge point-of-time. The subscriber will be confirmed with a SMS.
> After 90 days, the service will be auto-deactivated.

Robi New SIM Offer 2016 General Conditions:

– Amongst the three offers, no two offers can be availed simultaneously for 3 months from the first recharge date. All of these three offers are mutually exclusive for the first 3 months from the first recharge date.

– On availing the same offer within the running validity period, the new longer validity period will be activated for the rate-cutter only.
– Migration-in to this new package is NOT allowed.
– Migration-out from this new package is allowed. On migrating out to other Robi packages, the customer will NOT carry the rate-cutter offer, but will carry the respective talktime/internet bonuses (if any). However, uptake of the recharge offer in the new package will be ineffective.
– After the respective validity period, the default call rate of 18 paisa/10 second will be applicable.
– 3% Supplementary Duty (SD) + 15 % VAT on price inclusive of SD applicable for all the tariffs.

Thank you for being with Robi New SIM Offer 2016.