Robi m Ticket 2015 for Bangladesh Cancer Society (BCS)
10th October 2015 – 23rd November 2015
Robi subscribers will be able to avail the following services
• Customers can purchase lottery tickets by using their mobile phone’s SMS
• Customers will receive the number/unique ID for the lottery tickets they will purchase in the reply SMS
• Customers will also be able to retrieve the lottery ticket ID whenever they want
• Customers can check result via SMS once it is published by BCS Authority.
• Customer will type BCS and send SMS to 16329 to buy the lottery ticket.
• Customer will type T and send SMS to 16329 to retrieve the lottery number.
• Customer will type R and send SMS to 16329 to check the lottery result (once it is published by BCS)
• If a customer has lower than 20tk in his/her account s/he will not be able to purchase ticket and no notification will come to him. Only for successful balance deduction ticket can be purchased and the customer will get ticket information through SMS.
• Launch Date: 10th October, 2015
• The last date of selling ticket through SMS is 23rd November 2015
• Draw date: 2nd December, 2015
• BCS technical partner will submit the sold ticket series and number as well as unsold ticket series & number of soft copy to BCS before lottery drawing date.
• Note: Lottery drawing Date and Campaign duration may change as per Robi and BCS authority decision.
• There will be total BDT 4 million worth of prizes where the first prize will be 3 units which is BDT 1 million/unit. In other words, there will be three winners of the First Prize and each of the winners will get BDT 1 million. In case, the same person has two winning tickets then he will get BDT 2 million, if he has three winning tickets he will get BDT 3 million and likewise.
• To purchase m-ticket BDT 20.00 (including SD & VAT)
• To retrieve the m-ticket ID and check the lottery result BDT 0.00
SMS Keywords & process flow
|SMS Category||Key word||USSD code||Port||Condition||Reply
|Ticket purchase||BCS||N/A||16329||Successful purchase reply||Obhinondon!
er Ticket no: KA0645001
@ 20 tk. Ei
hole purushkar shongroher
|TK 20 with VAT|
– If any non-eligible MSISDN send SMS to purchase lottery ticket (Robi employees and pool phone number).
– In case of lower balance of customers’ number
|“Dukhito, apnar number ti “BD Cancer Society Lottery,2015” m-Ticket er
“Dukhito, apnar number-e
|Query||T||N/A||16329||If record found
(If required more than one MT SMS will
be sent, however Ticket number should not segregated into 2 or more SMS)
Lottery Ticket No. hocche:
ABBBBBBB, WZZZZZZZ, …”
apnar ei mobile number e BD Cancer
Society Lottery, 2015-er kono M-Ticket kroy
kora hoyni. M-Ticket kinte
Mullo 20 TK.”
|Result checking||R||N/A||16329||If not published||Bangladesh
Cancer Society Lottery draw
agami 2nd December,2015
|Result published & won prize||Obhinondon! Apnar ticket no: XXXXXXXXXX,
XXXX puroshkar BDT XXXXXXX jitechen.
|Result published & won no prize||Apnar ei
mobile number theke kroy-krito Ticket number
BCS authority-r prokashito
folafol-e kono winner hoini. Dhonnobad
apnar ongshogrohoner jonno
|Wrong Keyword||Type anything other than T, R or BCS||16329||In case of retrieving number||Sorry you sent wrong keyword.
er ticket kinte
16329 no e,
Mullo 20 TK.
Robi employees will not be eligible to purchase lottery from their employee phone. But they can purchase lottery ticket from their personal mobile number.