National Burger Day 2019 History, Quotes, Tweets, Facts, Activities, Wishes & Images! National Burger Day 2019 today and so we should use this excuse to mark the occasion and eat a burger. What toppings would you put on your burger? Let’s think about how Joey from Friends walks into the apartment wearing Phoebe’s maternity trousers and calls them his Thanksgiving pants. Joey’s multi-colored meat pants are hilarious and he wears them so he can eat more. As “Joey doesn’t SHARE food!” let’s get our own burger and fries to celebrate the day!
When is National Burger Day?
Brits are celebrating National Burger Day TODAY, on 22 August. It follows International Beer Day, which took place earlier this month. The next food-themed festivity is set to take place on September 29, as coffee lovers will gather together to celebrate the popular hot drink.
How are people celebrating National Burger Day?
London Burger lovers are attending a special foodie event at Hawker House, Canada Water. At the venue, which is holding a Street Feast National Burger Day Party, visitors can peruse the selection at 14 different burger grains of sand.
Quirkiest places that do the best burgers:
- If you haven’t already been to Five Guys Burger and Fries, it’s the place to be – there are many London locations.
- Ever heard of the Chicken Doughnut burger? Well, Bird in London is the place to go.
- The Hot Mess burger from Nolita Cantina – an American burger place in Liverpool.
- The Pancake burger at Annie’s Burger Shack & Freehouse in Nottingham.
- Manchester’s finest new Grafene restaurant has the Goat Burger engrossed with goat’s cheese.
- Get down to have The Peanut Butter and Jam burger at Newcastle’s Fat Hippo Underground.
National Burger Day 2019 Images, Pics, Photos, Wallpaper:
Local Burger places with just the burger amount you need
- Handmade Burger Company – hand-cooked meat filling burgers that leave you stuffed for the day!
- The London’s Breakfast Club have launched just for today there very own Pork, Kale, and Egg Burger!
- Ed’s Diner at Westfield (located in Debenhams) – burgers, cheesy fries, and shakes – you can’t go wrong!
- Burger King – the Chicken Royale with cheese and jalapeños burger.
- KFC – get a Zinger Tower Meal – for all you potato lovers, hash brown and the chicken zinger burger is for you! Or even the Zinger Stacker if you’re feeling hungry for a double fillet.
- McDonald’s say it’s “luxury in a bun” so go for the meaty Signature Collection burgers!
Feeling a bit adventurous in your range of meats? Whether it be the zebra, kangaroo, venison or buffalo meat, there are many pop-up food stalls across the UK where Exotic Meats sell to – go get your mouth-watering burger from there if that’s your cup of tea.