Jio Voucher Redeem Not Working – Customer Care Support
Jio Voucher Redeem Not Working – Customer Care Support! Are you looking for the Jio Voucher Redeem Not Working – Customer Care Support Details? If yes, this is the right place where you get all the available contact information with Address of Jio Voucher Redeem Not Working – Customer. Too many users are facing the problem with Jio Voucher Redeem Issue. Maximum users informed that Jio Voucher Redeem Not Working. So, they can contact Jio Customer care to get quick service of Jio voucher Redeems. Voucher Redeem will only work on My Jio App. Kindly Recheck it again. Read the Details info from the below and they try to communicate with the executive of Jio Voucher Redeem Not Working – Customer Care Support.
Jio Customer Care Number Quick Access:
- Recharge plans, data balance, validity, recharge confirmation and offers: 1991
- Queries: 199
- Complaints: 198
- From Other numbers: 1800-889-9999
The condition for Jio Voucher Redeem:
- Cashback will only be applicable for Rs. 399 or above recharges/vouchers which purchased during the offer period.
- If a customer does a recharge of 149 then Rs. 50 voucher cannot be redeemed for that transaction.
- Rs. 50 cashback voucher cannot be redeemed while recharging using own account balance.
- cash back vouchers can’t transfer to other users.
- After expiring the Validity, Voucher won’t be worked.
Step by Step guide for Redeeming Jio Voucher:
- Firstly, Open My Jio App and Go to your vouchers (If you don’t have the My Jio App, kindly Install from App Store).
- Secondly, Select the recharge menu. Select the plan you want to recharge. After selecting you will be directed to a payment page.
- In the Payment page, you will see that your net amount of the plan will be reduced by Rs. 50
- You can continue this for payment.
If you need any specific Information about the Jio Voucher Redeem Not Working – Customer Care Support, Please feel free to ask here. We will answer you back soon. Thank you for being here with us.