Grameenphone New Eid Bundle Offer 2015
In our quest to move forward on our journey of achieving our dream that we believe to be our destiny, we do not want to be limited by any established norms. Rather, we prefer to let our spirit wander free and “Go Beyond” the set expectations to be who we want to be, do what we want to do and choose as we want to choose.
Grameenphone understands and respects this powerful spirit of our customers and using it as a source of motivation has introduced 5 different Bundle packs of Talk-time, SMS, Internet data & MMS for its prepaid customers from Feb 7th, 2013 and will be available until further notice.
Grameenphone subscribers now have the freedom to choose from five different packs that each provide different value and hence is relevant as per the need of any particular moment. No longer does a Grameenphone customer feel restrained or limited but rather experience the uninhibited emotion of Freedom to choose as per need. Details about the offer is given below:
|Pack||Keyword for Opt-in||Keyword for Opt-out||Purchase Price (BDT)||Free Mins||SMS (GP-GP)||Internet (MB)||MMS (GP-GP)||Type of Calls||Usable Time Band||Validity (Days)|
|1||*111*10*1# orSTART M1||*111*10*9# orSTOP M1||5||20||5||5||5||GP-GP||10pm-8am||2|
|2||*111*10*2# orSTART M2||*111*10*98# orSTOP M2||10||10||10||10||10||GP-GP & GP-Others||24 hours||1|
|3||*111*10*3# orSTART M3||*111*10*97# orSTOP M3||50||60||60||60||60||GP-GP & GP-Others||24 hours||5|
|4||*111*10*4# orSTART M4||*111*10*96# orSTOP M4||100||128||50||50||50||GP-GP & GP-Others||24 hours||12|
|5||*111*10*5# orSTART M5||*111*10*95# orSTOP M5||299||498||100||100||100||GP-GP & GP-Others||24 hours||30|
|6||*111*10*8# orSTART M5||*111*10*94# orSTOP M6||5||17||17||N/A||N/A||GP-GP||12am-4pm||1|
Note: 3% Supplementary Duty (SD) and 15% VAT will be applicable on Price and 10 sec pulse will be applicable on free minutes
- GP Prepaid & Postpaid (xplore, Ekota & GP Public Phone) customer are eligible for this offer.
- To purchase preferred bundle, customer has to type the eligible keyword and send to 9999 or directly dial to USSD string (free of charge).
- For Pack 1: Free minutes will be applicable for all local GP-GP call cases including community as per given time band. For Pack 2-5: Free minutes will be applicable for GP-GP & GP-Other operator call cases excluding F&F and Super F&F.
- The minutes purchased can be used for any GP numbers including F&F & Super F&F as well
- SMS and MMS will be applicable for GP-GP only.
- Within the validity period if customer purchases another bundle, then the validity of bundle will be extended accordingly from the day of purchase and previous volume will be added on.
- Multiple purchase is possible.
- “My Zone” Customer can also avail the offer. However, My Zone discount will be applicable after consumption of the bundle minutes.
For Data offer:
- If a prepaid bundle taker will come to one of our existing Internet packages, data volume will also be added to that migrated package.
- Prepaid customers need to activate New Pay-as-you-go (P0) package in order to enjoy internet offer with Bundle. To activate the package, dial *500*0#.
- In prepaid, the data volume will be added to the existing package volume that the customer might be already using.
- In post-paid, the Bundle data volume will not be added with existing package volume which the customer might be already using. Data volume can be used after the expiry of already subscribed package volume but within the specific validity period.
- If a prepaid customer consumes the Bundle Data volume before the expiry date, s/he will be charged as new Pay-as-you-go package (BDT 0.01/1KB upto BDT 300) till the end of the ongoing validity period, unless s/he subscribes to any other paid GP internet package.
- If a customer, who is already using a GP internet package, opt in to any bundle and the validity of the existing internet package is lower than the bundle pack validity – then higher validity will be applicable. As a result, the existing Internet package that the customer was using will be auto renewed after the extended/higher validity period.
- If a non Internet user (postpaid subscriber who has no Internet Package subscribed at the moment) opt in to any bundle offer, after the expiry of the validity date, Internet will be deactivated and will be charged BDT .01/10KB if the subscriber finishes the data volume before the expiry date.
- During the data disbursement time, if any postpaid customer found in BARRED status, in that case data will not be disbursed.
- Existing Internet P2 , P3 and Smart Plan customers will not get the Bundle Internet Volume disbursed to their account.
- To stop using this internet offer before the expiry date customer has to send STOP to 5000 (free of cost).
Customer can avail the offer through SMS based or USSD opt-in process as per the above table