GP Pro-link 4G Modem Offer! Hello Dear, Welcome to the GP Pro-link 4G Modem Offer 2018. A few months ago, the Bangladeshi 3 powerful telecommunication company Grameenphone, Robi/Airtel and Banglalink launched the 4G service. After, launch the 4G, many customers are searching, 4G Modem Price in Bangladesh and features. You can read the full post below for more details about GP 4G modem.
Grameenphone Device Model & Price:
|Device Model||Retail Price|
|Pro-link PLE902 4G modem||BDT 3,999|
|Pro-link PRT7011L-A 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot||BDT 4,999|
On purchase any of the above devices, Grameenphone customer will enjoy the below campaign offers:
- On tagging 2 GB internet, validity 7 days
Data Bundle Offer:
- On purchase 2GB internet (validity 28 days) @ 337TK (inclusive all charge) customer will get FREE 2GB internet (validity 7 days)
- Customer will be able to take this offer maximum 6 times in 3 months
Under this campaign customer will enjoy up to 14GB FREE internet
Campaign Offer Activation Process:
- For Tagging Offer:
Customer will Type 4GCPE and SMS to 5050 (Free of Charge)
- For Data Bundle Offer:
Customer will Type CPE4GB and SMS to 5050 (Free of Charge)
- Check Point: Type Check CPE4GB and send to 5050 (free of charge) to know how many times the customer has availed the offer.
Terms and Conditions:
- Keywords are not case sensitive.
- Offer is model specific.
- All new and existing prepaid and postpaid products are eligible for the campaign
- To experience 4G with these devices, the customer should be under 4G network coverage along with 4G enabled SIM
- Customers have to dial *121*3232# to check if the SIM code is 4G enabled or not
- This offer is not applicable for skitto customers
- Tagging Valid for 2 months but if any customer tagged in on 59th days then he/she can avail for each offer maximum 6 times in next 3 months.
- Customer will get a confirmation SMS for valid tagging after opt-in
- For valid tagging, customers need to wait for 24 hours
- If tagging is unsuccessful then the customer needs to restart the device and send tagging request again or needs contact Grameenphone customer service hotline 121
- After valid tagging, customers need to follow the aforementioned instructions for Opt-in
- Bonus balance check. Prepaid and postpaid customers can check bonus & purchased internet balance by dialing *121*1*2#.
- Maximum waiting time to avail the free offer is 24 hours
- After Internet Volume Expiration customer will be charged Tk 1.22/MB (Inclusive of VAT+SC+SD) till validity exists, up to 244 Taka (Inclusive of SD+VAT+SC)
- Unused Data Volume will be carried forward if the customer purchases the same pack(XGB at Tk XX) within the active validity period
- To Cancel your Internet Offer, dial *121*3041#
- In case of inactive SIM Cards or new SIM, please activate the number and then insert the activated number in the newly purchased device for valid tagging.
- For multiple tagging by the same user, first valid tagging will be considered and campaign benefit will be applicable. After valid tagging, bundle should be maintained.
- If a customer does not renew the offer within 30 days, he/she will be deactivated automatically. There will be no auto-renewal feature.
- Above mentioned plan is the limited time promotional offer and will be applicable till further notice.
- Only valid and eligible IMEI will enjoy the bundle offer
- Bundle offer eligibility depends on the IMEI list shared by the Device vendor 3 days prior of device sales from the touch point
- GP is not responsible for any Device’s IMEI which were not shared with GP for offer configuration for this campaign.
- The offer is only applicable for Device Vendor/Authorized Distributor verified handsets. If any dispute arises regarding the handset authenticity, Device Vendor/Authorized Distributor will be a liable entity
- Retailers of the device vendors will ensure that the device sold to the customer is legally imported and is eligible for the bundle offer
- No complaints regarding tagging will be applicable after the closing of the campaign.