GP 4G Internet Setting for iPhone! Hello Dear, Welcome to the GP 4G Internet Setting for iPhone. Great news for all iPhone user. Now you can experience 4G on your Apple iPhone. Now you enjoy updating your smart device to the latest version of the iOS in the Grameenphone 4G. We’ll now describe the iPhone’s Setting and process here. Let’s follow the guidelines below to learn about the new update settings for iPhone.
GP 4G Supported iOS 11 is compatible device list:
- iPhone: iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6,iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5s
- iPad: iPad 12.9-inch iPad Pro 2nd generation, 12.9-inch iPad Pro1st generation; 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 5th generation, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2
- iPod: iPod touch 6th generation
How setting GP 4G Internet on Apple iPhone?
- Apple devices (iPhone & iPad) need to be on minimum 11.3 OS version to receive OTA push
- This is applicable for all Apple iOS compatible devices
- How to check iOS version: Settings-General-About-Version 11.2.5
- How to update iOS version: Settings-General-Software Update
- Customer needs to be connected to Wi-Fi and Battery needs to be minimum 50% to download software OS update.
We hope you find out more about the latest updated version of iOS. If you have any other information related to iOS, and then please let us knows in the comments. Please note that if you get any new information related to iOS, we will update here. So stay tuned with us to get new information. Thank you so much.