GP Internet Offer 2 GB Internet 125 TK. Grameenphone GP released a New Internet offer with 2 GB 3G Internet only 125 Taka. With this Special Internet Offer, All GP Prepaid Customers can Activate this Internet Pack 2 GB @ 125 TK. GP always tries to serve better to their valuable Internet users. Activation code of this Internet Offer is *5000*123#. Just Dial and Activate this pack for 7 days. Read More GP Internet Offer in below where the All Different Internet Packages are available. Any time Visit GP Flexiplan to increase your GP internet offer Validity up to 30 days.
GP New Internet offer Details:
- To Activate This GP internet Internet Pack dial *5000*123#
- Charge 125 TK+ 15% VAT+ 3% SD
- Validity 7 Days
- To check remaining GP internet offer volume dial *566*10#
Activate Another New GP Internet Offer Package 2018:
|Package Name||Price (Excluding SD & VAT)||Validity (Days)||Direct Dialing Code||SMS Keyword to 5000 with Auto Renewal|
|Pay As You Go||0.80Tk/MB||N/A||*500*1#||PAYG|
|Night Heavy Browsing 2GB||250||28||*5000*17#||nu on|
|Heavy Browsing 8GB||950||28||*5000*18#||u on|
|Heavy Browsing 20GB||2000||30||*5000*23#||20gb on|
|Smartplan 299 (200Min 200SMS 200MMS 500MB)||299||30||*5000*24#||SP299 on|
|Smartplan 499 (400Min 400SMS 400MMS 1GB)||499||30||*5000*25#||SP499 on|
|Smartplan 699 (600Min 600SMS 600MMS 2GB)||699||30||*5000*26#||SP699 on|
|Facebook 1 Day||1||1||*5000*19#||fb1 on|
|Facebook 7 Days||5||7||*5000*20#||fb7 on|
|Facebook 14 Days||9||14||*5000*21#||fb14 on|
|Facebook 28 Days||15||28||*5000*22#||fb28 on|
New GP Internet offer 2018 Terms and conditions:
- 3% Supplementary Duty (SD) +15 % VAT on price inclusive of SD will be applicable
- To turn on Auto Renewal feature after package activation, SMS “ON” to 5000. If a data pack is discontinued, the customer will be able to continue enjoying internet access at the default Pay As You Go rate (BDT 0.80/MB up to BDT 200; SD and VAT applicable).
- To check GP internet offer balance, please dial *567#.
- Beyond just high speed data packs, make video calls to your loved ones at BDT 1.2/ min (10 sec pulse applicable) only.
- Extra usage fee of BDT 0.01/10KB applicable for volume based packs for up to 200MB after which the data package will get GP internet offer discontinued. For 4MB pack & 3MB pack Extra usage fee limit is 20MB after which package will get deactivated.
- Heavy browsing & smart pack customers can choose from one of the two available speed boosters: 1 GB at BDT 99 and 100 MB at BDT 20. 3% Supplementary Duty (SD) +15 % VAT on price inclusive of SD will be applicable on speed boosters. Booster data volume will expire with the validity period of the relevant data pack.
- In order to avail the 100 MB data booster, customer needs to dial *500*99# OR SMS ‘B100’ to 5000. To avail the 1 GB data booster, customers need to dial *500*100# OR SMS ‘B1GB’ to 5000. SMS Charge is Free.
- Customers under 3G coverage will get up to 1 Mbps speed for all packages except otherwise mentioned. 4GB and 20 GB pack customers will get up to 2 Mbps maximum speed.
- GP internet offer customers not under 3G coverage and without a 3G enabled device will experience the maximum available 2G speeds.
- Speeds tiers refer to maximum ceiling of the respective speed tier. Average likely speed will depend on multiple factors such as handset used, website visited, distance from BTS, time of the day, etc.
- All of the packages mentioned above with 28 days are applicable for Prepaid only. Postpaid customers will enjoy 30 days validity for the respective packages.
- For Night Heavy Browsing Pack, day time internet browsing (i.e. 10:01AM to 11:59PM) charge will be at BDT 0.50 / MB as per actual usage.
- Apart from the above mentioned packs, the following packs will be available : Click 3 MB pack (3MB & 2MMS at Tk 1.15 for 2 days) and Minipack 60MB (60MB at Tk 16 for 10 days) with speeds up to 128 kbps.
- In order to make a 3G video call, it is necessary that your handset have a front-camera and also have the video call feature. Video call does not use data channels on Grameenphone 3G network; however, separate per minute video call charge will be applicable.
- Unused package volume will be carried forward in case of successful auto renewal of a data pack. If a customer fails to auto renew, he/she will be able to continue enjoying internet access at the default Pay As You Go rate (BDT 0.80/MB up to BDT 200; SD and VAT applicable).
- If the subscriber purchases a new data pack while having another active data pack, the terms and conditions of the new data pack (i.e. price, volume, validity and all other applicable terms & conditions) will be applicable.
- Micro data packages (priced below BDT 5) will have a maximum usage limit of 20 MB within the validity period and mini data packages (priced below BDT 100) will have a usage limit of 200 MB on top of the package volume within the validity period.
- Download Terms and Conditions in PDF format
Thank you for Staying with New GP Internet Offer 2018.