Executive-II, Implementation & Long Haul Operation Diploma in Engineering Job
Job Description / Responsibility:
- Supervision, analyzing the survey report for fiber Optic Network
- Knowledge for Fiber Splicing, OTDR, Power Meter Machine
- Maintenance the Fiber network
- Distributing the task to the under command.
- Coordination and execution of works
- Coordination with vendors, service providers.
- Maintain & supervising OFC works standard
- Generate periodic reports
- B.SC/ Diploma Engineer in CSE/ EEE/ ETE
- At least 1 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements:
- Age 22 to 28 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Telecommunication Field (Optical Fiber underground network)
- Regarding OSP works for Optical Fiber Cable / Copper cable. Should experience for Hand hole/Manhole and trenching construction including cable blowing works.
- The applicants have experience in the following business areas will be proffered:
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skill
- Excellent communication skill
- Should have strong leadership quality.
- Very good skill in writing and speaking in English and Bengali.
- Good Computer Knowledge (MS word , Excel , Power Point , VISIO)
- Anywhere in Bangladesh
|Fiber @ Home Ltd.
Address : House # 7/B, Road # 13, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212
Web : www.fiberathome.net
Business : Fiber @ Home Ltd. is the company which acquired the NTTN (Nationwide Telecommunication Transmission Network) & ITC (International Terrestrial Cable ) license, issued by the GOB. Fiber @ Home has been formed with the professionals and financial backing from leading telecommunication entrepreneurs of the country and in the venture of laying out fiber optic network to cover Bangladesh and beyond with a view to facilitate our ever expanding telecommunication sector. This fiber optic network will eventually become the major backbone for all kinds of telecommunications and electronic entertainment services that we are enjoying these days.