VIYELLATEX group Diploma in Engineering Job
No. of Vacancies: 02
Job Description / Responsibility:
- Collect data and perform basic electrical tasks as required.
- Assemble electrical systems, using hand tools and measuring instruments.
- Communicate with electrical engineers and other personnel to identify, define, and solve problems, the department is responsible for.
- Build, calibrate, maintain, troubleshoot and repair electrical instruments or testing equipment.
- Investigate electrical equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation, and to make recommendations.
- Supervise and aid electricians and technicians, while working in a team.
- Establish and coordinate activities; in line with the maintenance and safety procedures, service schedule, and inventory of materials or parts; required to maintain machines and equipment in the optimum condition.
- Assist superior in executing and evaluating workers’ performances, motivating workers, Incentive planning, disciplinary matters, and training needs.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Maintenance Manager pertaining to the assurance of safety, quality, compliance issues, and efficiency of the factory.
- Ensure the total electrical safety of the plant, by eagerly looking out for and taking care of electrical faults and hazards.
- Minimum Diploma Engineer.
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Job Requirements:
- Minimum 2-3 years’ Experience in related field.
- Must able to work under pressure.
- Must have Computer knowledge.
- As per company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting