Date of Launch
27th August 2015
– Bundle can be availed once
Handset Feature & Pricing
|– Display : 1.7”
– FM Radio,
– MP3 / MP4
– 1800 mAh Battery
Terms & Conditions
– All Existing & New Pre-paid Mass , Post-Paid & SME (Except PCO) subscriber are eligible for this offer
– After purchasing Symphony BL46 handset, Subscriber has to make a successful voice call from his Robi Number tagging with Symphony BL46 to any valid MSISDN Number to register for the bundle eligibility verification.
– Bonus will be disbursed within 72 hrs from tagging.
– We will consider the MSISDN upon first tagging during Registration
– Multiple MSISDN & IMEI tagging will not be considered
– Bundle minutes will be applicable only for local calls.
– For Pre-Paid Subscriber, calls to on net FnF (robi to robi) and Priyo no will be charged as per existing tariff plan
– Calling to any CUG number from SME/prepaid connection will be charged as per existing tariff plan
– After consumption of bundle Minutes, package wise regular tariff will be applicable
– For prepaid 10 sec pulse applicable for bundle minutes.
– For Post-paid, Package wise pulse is applicable for bundle minutes.
– Unused bundle amount minutes will not carry forward
– Unused bundle amount minutes will not carry forward but DATA will carry forward
– Bundle minutes can’t be used in short code.
– Bundle minutes can’t be used for IDD calls.
– Bundle minute cannot be transferred through balance transfer.
– After successful registration bundle will be disbursed within 72 hours.
– Package wise all other tariffs/benefits will remain unchanged.
– To check (prepaid/SME) Robi- Robi minutes dial *222*2#, other operator minutes: *222*9
– Black+ green
– Robi’s distribution channel
– Handset 1 year
– Battery 6 month
– Charger 6 month
Symphony BL45 Full Specifications
|Display Size||1.77″ TFT QQVGA Display|
|Multimedia||MP3, MP4, FM|
|Data Services||Bluetooth, GPRS|
|Display Resolution||QQVGA (128*160)|
|Internal Memory||32 Mb + 32 Mb Flash|
|Storage||Expandable up to 8GB|
|Battery||1800 mAh Li-ion Battery|
|Stand by time*||650 hours (*depend on phone setting, Network)|
|Talk time||7 hours(*depend on phone setting, Network)|
|Recorder||Audio, Video & Call recorder|
|USB Mass storage||Yes|
|Special Features||Torchlight, GPRS|