Robi Self-care Menu *123#! Robi created a Self-care Menu for their valuated customers where a Robi Prepaid and Postpaid customers can Activate, Deactivate and check the Current Status of different Value added Service, Check the Current Balance, Bill and many Others. On this content we are ready to write details about the Robi Self-Care menu *123# USSD Code. It will help all the Robi customers to solve any Problem and Serve First. If you want to know more, just read the following point and gain more.
- *123# USSD Code Dialing: All Robi Prepaid and postpaid users need to dial *123# from their own Mobile to Visit the Robi Self-Care Service. Then you will show the following options:
- My Bill & Balance: this Option is for all Robi Prepaid and Postpaid customers. By replying the Keyword 1. You will visit the My Bill and Balance Manu and here available some sub Menu with (i) Check Main Account Balance, (ii) Check Bonus Balance and (iii) Prepaid Account Balance. The postpaid users will show the current Bill, Last Month Bill and Usage history.
- My Package and Offers: After dialing the Robi Self-care USSD Code, While you will visit the main Menu, Then Reply with 2 for directly visit my Package and offers menu. Then you will show the following sub menu: (i) My Package Info, (ii) Prepaid Packages, (iii) Bundle Offers, (iv) Ghechang Store Offers, (v) New Offer and (vi) Bondho SIM Offer. You can know details about your own Package by reply 1 into the sub menu. You can also know more about the all Robi Prepaid Packages, Robi Prepaid Bundle Offers, Ghechang Offers (*999#), New SIM Offers and Bondho SIM offers.
- Internet packages: Here Robi Internet users will show the following Options: (i) Internet Setting, (ii) Current Offers, (ii) Prepaid internet packs, (iv) Internet + Voice + SMS Bundle, (v) Internet Balance Check and manage, (vi) My Net offer, (vii) Share My Net, (viii) End of Session Notification and (x) Help and FAQ. Just reply with the keyword which require or you is currently looking for.
- Balance transfer: From here a Robi Prepaid Customer can Transfer Balance to other Robi Number (Both Prepaid and Postpaid) or Request Balance from other Robi Prepaid Number. Just Choose the Number 4 after Dialing the Robi Self-care Menu (*123#). Then you will show the Sub Menu: (i) Transfer Balance, (iv) Request balance, (iii) Disable PIN, (iv) Enable PIN, (v)Forgot PIN and (vi) Change PIN. Reply with the number to enjoy the Service.
- FnF and priyo Number: This Menu Provide you two different Sub-menus which is FnF and another is Priyo. The FnF and Priyo menu provides Another Three Sub menu like the (i) Add FnF/Priyo, (ii) Delete FnF/Priyo and (iii) Query FnF/Priyo. You can directly Go to the Specific Page by Entering the Serial Numbers.
- Start and Stop Service: Here you can Start and Stop different value Added Service like the (i) GoonGoon, (ii) Amar GoonGoon, (iii) More Music, (iv) Missed call Alert, (v) SMS Packs, (vi) Social Networking, (vii) Mobile TV, (viii) mGames, (ix) Video Portals, (x) Multimedia Portals, (xi) Infotainment, (xii) Call Block, (xiii) Stop All VAS Service.
- Emergency Contacts: Here available some Emergency Contact Number like the (i) Police help Line, (ii) Fire Service, (iii) Ambulance, (iv) Blood Bank, (v) Hospital. You can directly contact with these selected menus. Just Reply with the keyword and get your Service.
- More menus: This Features will carry some additional menus like the (i) Get Own Mobile Number, (ii) International Roaming, (iii) Dhonnobad and (iv) For Complaint. Just reply with the Keyword and get the Specific Service.
Finally, we hope that you have successfully understood about the Robi Self-care Menu *123#. If you face any problem or need to know more details, Just Ask to us on here or make a complaint Via Robi Customer Care number. Thank you for being with us.