Robi Subscribers can recharge their balances by using ATM cards of TRUST Bank LTD & Jamuna Bank LTD. All ATM Booths of these two banks across Bangladesh enable to allow this unique feature.
For the first time ever in the country such service has been brought up for the valued ROBI subscribers in order to ensure better customer experience.
Balance recharges from ATM booth is a very safe & secure method and it takes place on a real time basis. Nevertheless ATM card holders receive an auto generated receipt from the ATM machine mentioning the amount of balance recharge.
This service has been launched since 16th December 2014.
Note: All Robi Prepaid and Postpaid numbers can be recharged from both of these banks’ ATM Booths.
To recharge your Robi balance please follow the steps below-
1. Select “Other Services” option from the ATM screen.
2. Next, select “Bill Payment”.
3. Press “1” in order to select “Mobile Top-Up” and press the button beside “Correct”.
4. Press “1” to select “Robi” from the screen and press the “Correct” button.
5. Depending on your account type, select Prepaid or Postpaid.
6. Type in your mobile number and press the “Correct” button.
7. Enter the amount you would like to recharge and press the “Correct” button.
8. You will be able to the details of your transaction. If everything is correct, press the “Confirm” button.
|SL.||Name of Bank|
|2||TRUST BANK (TBL)|
|3||SOCIAL ISLAMI BANK LIMITED (SIBL)|
|5||FIRST SECURITY ISLAMI BANK (FSIB)|
|6||SONALI BANK (SONA)|
|7||Mercantile Bank (MBL)|
|8||Shahjalal Bank (SJBL)|
|9||Agrani Bank (AIBL)|
|10||National Bank (NBL)|
|11||Bangladesh Krishi Bank (BKB)|
|12||Islamic Commercial Bank (ICBL)|
|13||Uttara Bank (UBL)|
|14||NRB Commercial Bank (NRBC)|
|15||Janata Bank (JANA)|
|16||Union Bank (UNBL)|
|17||JAMUNA BANK (JBL)|
|18||Bangladesh Commerce Bank Ltd.|
|19||BASIC Bank Ltd.|