Welcome to Robi Eid Offer 2016 Lowest call Rates on 79 or 39 Taka Recharge! get the details Information about the Robi Ramadan Eid Offer 2016 from the below.
Robi Eid Offer 2016 Lowest call Rates on 79 or 39 Taka Recharge Details:
– This offer is applicable for local numbers only.
– This offer can be availed multiple times during the campaign duration.
– In case of multiple recharges, the longer validity will prevail.
– The special call rate will be activated instantly following the recharge.
– The Robi-Robi call rate of 0.5 paisa/sec will be from 12 midnight to 5 PM.
– During 5 PM to 12 midnight, the Robi-Robi call rate will be 1 paisa/sec.
– The Robi-Others call rate of 1 paisa/sec will be for 24 hours.
– The validities of the offer on Tk. 39 and Tk. 79 recharges are 7 and 30 days respectively (including the day of recharge).
– During the offer period, this special call rate will be applicable over the call rates of regular packages, Priyo, and FnF numbers.
– This special call rate is not applicable on Bonus Minutes, Bundle Minutes, and Emergency Balance. Bonus minutes, Bundle Minutes, and Emergency Balance will be consumed first.
– On Tk. 79 recharge, the validity of 79 MB of internet will be 30 days.
– Internet can be used for 24 hours.
– Other service rates (like SMS, MMS, etc.) will remain unchanged (as per the existing product proposition) during the campaign period.
– Jan-2015 New Acquisition, Jan-2015 Win-Back, and Hoot Hut Chomok 32 subscribers will not be able to enjoy this offer.
– Subscribers availing Tk. 28/58 Double Bonus Recharge Offer will also not be able to avail this offer during its respective validity period and vice-versa. Either offer’s validity needs to be expired to enjoy the other one.
– After the special tariff validity period, the previous offer/package will re-apply
– 1 second pulse is applicable.
– 5% Supplementary Duty (SD) + 15 % VAT on price inclusive of SD applicable for all the tariffs.