Robi Eid Campaign 2015 Double Jhotpot Balance Dial *8811*1#
All Robi prepaid customers except Uddokta, easyload, Corporate and SME can enjoy upto BDT 200 Jhotpot Balance which allows them to make necessary calls or SMS consumption during the urgent need when the balance is finished.
All Robi prepaid subscribers except Uddokta, Easyload, Corporate prepaid and SME.
– All Robi prepaid (except Uddokta, Easy load, corporate & SME) subscribers will be eligible for Jhotpot Balance.
– The double credit limit offer will be available to all eligible subscribers except those that have had an outstanding advance on Jhotpot for greater than 60 days.
– Through this feature all the Robi prepaid subscribers will be eligible to get Jhotpot Balance of BDT 10-200.
– Jhotpot Balance credit limit will be changed every month depending on the customers usages and recharge pattern.
– For Registration in Jhotpot Balance, customers need to dial *8811*1# (FOC) or Type “START” send it to 8811.
– For De-registration in Jhotpot Balance, customers need to dial *8811*2# (FOC) or typing “STOP” & send it to 8811.
– Customers can use this Jhotpot Balance amount for any local voice calls, local SMS, & any Voice and/or SMS Bundle Purchase.
– In the next recharge of the customer, the Jhotpot balance (70% of the recharge amount or total consumption amount – whichever is lower will be applicable) amount will be deducted from the recharged/refilled amount.
– Customers can enjoy till the maximum/full limit of his/her Jhotpot Balance amount. Once the Credit amount is fully consumed, no further credit will be allowed till s/he repays the loan (partially/totally).
– Respective package call charge & pulse will be remain unchanged while availing Jhotpot Balance.
– Customers will be able to check the Jhotpot Balance amount by dialing *222*16# (FOC).
– To enjoy Jhotpot Balance customer needs to have main account validity.
– Any IDD / Roaming usage is not applicable in Jhotpot Balance.