Booster offer is an offer which allows prepaid customers (except Easyload, Uddokta & SME) to recharge an amount and multiply to a bigger value for use in Call, Internet and/or SMS.
The recharged amount does not go into main account. It goes into a separate account as “new value”. This new value’s amount can be checked by dialing *222*4#.
How to Get this Offer
– Customers have to migrate to a special package to be eligible for this offer. To migrate, dial *8999*4#.
– The base tariff of this package is
> Robi-Robi (24 hours): 18 p/10 sec
> Robi – other operator (24 hours): 18 p/10 sec
|Recharge||Multiplier (X times)||New Value||Validity (in days)|
– Customer has to recharge exact denominations as above: 24 tk and 44 tk.
– The new value can be used to make Robi – Robi calls, to use internet and to send SMS. Customer can choose to use it for calls only, internet only, SMS only or a mix of his/her own choice.
– The new value will have a fixed validity period as per the above table. Validity is counted from time of recharge.
– To check balance of the new value, dial *222*4#
– The new value will be charged at the following tariff (excluding vat & SD):
> Robi-Robi call: 1 taka/ min
> Internet: 1 taka/mb
> SMS: 1 taka/ 10 SMS
– Off net calls or any other activity not under this offer, will be charged at the base tariff of the package.
– Once validity period is over or if the new value ends before validity period, customer will go back to base tariff
– During the validity period, customer will not be able to take another booster offer
For example, if he has taken the 24 tk offer and the validity period hasn’t ended yet, and they recharge 44tk, they will not get the benefit of the new value in that recharge.
– The new value cannot be transferred as balance into any other Robi number
– Customers can migrate to other packages using the respective migration codes. They can come back to this package again using the migration code as well.
– If customer migrates out of package, they will no longer be eligible for the offer. If migration happens before validity period of offer ends, customer will be able to finish using that particular offer up to its validity in the new package as well
– 15% VAT & 3% SD is applicable on all tariff
– Offer is valid until further notice