Robi introduces a new Balance Transfer service! Both Prepaid and Postpaid customers are able to transfer the balance to any Robi prepaid account whenever required.
This service will also give Robi customers a great opportunity to continue communication even if they have less than Tk.1 balance! For the first time in Bangladesh, Robi Prepaid customers can request for balance to any Robi number.
To Transfer Balance:
- Now you don’t have to register for using the balance transfer service.To transfer, just type the amount (For example, 20) in a text message body and send SMS to 1212 018XXXXXXXX (where 018XXXXXXXX is the balance recipient’s number).
- You will be auto-registered for the service after the first transaction.
- You will also get a PIN code after the successful transfer. Please use the PIN for future transactions. To disable the PIN, SMS off < Your PIN> to 1210.
To Request for Balance:
- You need to have only 58 Paisa in your account to the request.
- Just type the requested amount (for example, 25) a text message body and send SMS to 1211 018YYYYYYYY (where 018YYYYYYYY is the balance donor’s number).
- The donor will receive the request as an SMS.
When you Receive a Request:
- To accept the request, reply the SMS with Y
- To discard the request, reply the SMS with N
- To block the requestor, reply the SMS with B
Robi Balance Transfer Service Charge:
- BDT 2 (+VAT) to transfer and
- BDT 2 (+VAT) will be deducted from the transferred amount.
Robi Balance Transfer Service Conditions:
1. A prepaid customer can transfer total Tk. 500 per day but maximum Tk. 100 in a single transaction.
2. A postpaid customer can transfer total Tk. 500 per day but maximum Tk. 100 in a single transaction.
3. For both prepaid & postpaid, the minimum amount to transfer is Tk. 5 and monthly maximum transfer amount is Tk. 1000.
4. Transfer amount must be a whole number (e.g. BDT 15.30 is not valid).
5. VAT and conditions apply.
6. For details, please call 123 or SMS HELP to 1210.