Welcome to Robi 25 MB Emergency Internet Balance! Robi subscribers can now enjoy emergency 25MB internet through JHOTPOT INTERNET service.
Launch: 9th May’2016 till further notice
|Quota||Price (Incl. VAT+SD+SC)||Validity||Renew/no|
- Emergency Internet pack option will be available to users with ‘0’ main account balance and “0”data balance both at the same time.
- To avail emergency internet user must subscribe into Jhotpot balance service first.
- To subscribe Jhotpot balance dial *8811*1*1*1# or type ‘start’ and send to 8811
- To de-register Jhotpot Balance dial *8811*1*1*2# type ‘stop’ and send to 8811
- To check Jhotpot Balance status dial *8811*1*1*3# type ‘status’ and send to 8811.
- De-register from Jhotpot balance will deactivate subscription of Jhotpot internet option as well
- To activate emergency 25MB internet @10tk write START 25 and send to 8811 or dial *8811*11#
- To check Jhotpot internet balance dial *8444*88#
- Data volume can be used in 2G/3G network environment.
- Above tariff including 15% VAT+3%SD & 1% SC
- For usage beyond emergency pack volume, data volume from other individual/promotional/bonus data packs (if any) or BDT 0.01/10KB will be applicable.
- Next data loan will not be available until he/she pays back the previous loan amount or used full volume of existing loan volume
- No limitation on frequency of availing data loan until subscribers pays back previous amount and used full volume of existing loan volume
How to Subscribe:
- SMS: Write START 25 and send to 8811 in reply user will get confirmation SMS
- USSD: Dial *8811*11# followed by acknowledgement key and in reply user will get confirmation SMS