iPhone SE Grameenphone Pre-Book Offer! Order your Apple iPhone SE (16GB & 64GB memory) from Website during 10 May-15 May and deposit confirmation money BDT 10,000 in any Grameenphone Centers within 72hrs of online Order subject to stock availability ( except the confirmation deposit your order is not confirmed within 15th May 2016).
This offer is only applicable for GP STAR Customers.
Price of iPhone SE two models are:
|iPhone SE 16GB||47,440|
|iPhone SE 64 GB||58,960|
- Order money BDT 10,000 (From 10 May-15 May regular sales will start from May 19)
- 500MB Free Data offer for 7 days (12am-10am) and 2GB data Free up on purchase of 2GB at BDT 350 & 4GB at BDT 500. VAT, SD & SC applicable. Offer valid for Maximum 4 times in 2 months. Each pack 2 times.
- Star customers will get up to 24 EMI to purchase the iPhone SE starting @ BDT 1560.
Applicable card are: Standard Chartered Bank, The City Bank Amex, Eastern Bank Ltd, DBBL, BRAC (up to 18 months). Different EMI options available are:
|iPhone SE 16GB||47,440||10,000||12480||6240||4160||3120||2080||1560|
|iPhone SE 64 GB||58,960||10,000||16320||8160||5440||4080||2720||2040|
- Customers will have to tag their handset with GP connection by typing Offer and send to 5050 for 500MB Free internet (7 days validity), (12AM-10AM) Tagging option is valid for 2 months but if any customer tagged in on 59th days then he/she can avail for next 2 months
- To avail 2GB data Free up on purchase 2GB at BDT 350 (without VAT, SD & SC), or 4GB at BDT 500 (without VAT, SD & SC), type Offer1 for 2GB activation and Offer2 for 4 GB activation and send to 5050. Bonus 2GB validity is 7 days from 12am to 10am. The customer can avail maximum 4 times (2 times for each offer)
- Customer will get a confirmation SMS for valid tagging instantly. After valid tagging, customers need to follow the above process for Opt-in. For multiple tagging by same user, first valid tagging will be considered and campaign benefit will be applicable. After valid tagging, bundle should be maintained
- Bonus balance check: Prepaid and Postpaid customers can check purchased Data balance & Bonus data balance by dialing *121*1*2#
- After consumption of volume quota within the validity period customer will be charged at BDT.01/10Kb, up to BDT 200.To stop this Internet offer customer will need to SMS STOP to 5000 (FREE).
- To check how many times a customer has availed the offers, customers can send SMS ‘check offer1’ or ‘check offer2’ to 5050
- 3% Supplementary duty (SD),15% VAT & 1% Service Charge (SC) is applicable on all charges
- For details customers can call 121 ( charge applicable)