Recharge based Internet & Talk Time Pack Activation Process from GPay! All the GP Customers can now Activate Internet Package and Talk Time Package without Visiting Flexiload Point. They can now activate the desired package directly from their GPay Wallet. Just recharge the selected amount from your GPay Wallet and Enjoy easy activation Process.
In this post, We have added the selected Recharge Amount. You can Just recharge the Desired amount from your GP Wallet to get the following Bundle.
GPay Recharge Based Internet Pack Activation:
Just Recharge the below amount to get following Internet Package. Data Pack Name, Amount and Validity is available in here.
GPay Recharge Based Talk Time Pack Activation:
Just Recharge the below amount to Activate the Talk Time Bundle offer. Details information’s are available on here.
|Recharge Amount||Pack Details||Validity|
|14||40 Minute (GP – GP)||16 Hours (Dynamic)|
|24||75 Minute (GP – GP)||1 Days|
|43||100 Minute (GP – GP)||3 Days|
|53||100 Minute (GP – GP) + 50 SMS||7 Days|
|78||100 Minute (Any Local Operator)||7 Days|
|99||300 Minute (GP – GP)||7 Days|
|113||350 Minute (GP – GP)||7 Days|
|237||750 Minute (GP – GP)||15 Days|
*10 Second pulse is applicable for Talk time
Condition of Recharge based Internet & Talk Time Pack Activation Process from GPay:
- Only Internet & Minute Packs will be activated if the mentioned amount will be recharged. Other amounts should be recharged for regular Flexi balance.
- Recharge based activation is applicable only for Prepaid customers
- Exception is besides Flexi load SIMs customer can recharge the specific amount to activate desired offer with available balance in GPAY wallet
- To register GPAY, Customer needs to dial *777#.
- Subscribers who are not under 3G coverage will enjoy 2G speed
- Volume of 1 GB (7 days) pack will carried forward only if this pack is activated again within the validity
- Customers need to dial*121*1*2# to know the remaining Minutes balance
- Customers need to dial *121*1*4#to know the remaining Internet balance
Do you have any question about Recharge based Internet & Talk Time Pack Activation Process from GPay? If yes, You can contact to Grameenphone by calling their General Helpline 121 or GPAY Dedicated Helpline 1200 from your GP Number.