Grameenphone brings an exclusive music experience to its valued subscribers called Ichchhe Tune from October 10th, 2013. This is mainly a Reverse Ring Back Tone specially applicable for the music lovers who want to express and uphold their images through music. Ichchhe Tune will give liberty to the caller to enjoy his/her own preferred tune and will help to avoid listening unwanted tunes set by other parties when calling them. This service will give the subscribers an experience of freedom to enjoy the variety of ring back tone according to their choice which they can set for their own listening.
Modality of IccheTune Service
- Customers will be able to activate Ichchhe Tune through SMS and IVR.
- Customers will be able to avail Ichchhe Tune through SMS in the following way: IT<space>Code and send to 4000
- Codes for Welcome Tune and Ichchhe Tune will be same.
- When customers will dial 4000, they will get 2 options, 1 for Welcome tune & 2 for Ichchhe Tune. There will be genre wise channels from where users could opt their desired song.
- With the activation of Ichchhe Tune, customers will get 1 tune free.
- Customers will be able to avail the following features after downloading songs:
- Customers can assign several songs to play randomly.
- Customers will also be able to search songs through IVR and SMS.
- The charging matrix is given below:
Subscription Tariff Monthly BDT 30 Weekly 7.5 Daily 1 Song Download 15
At the end of subscription period, auto renewal will be applicable.