This package with the highest number of F&F numbers, allows you to talk to your near and dear ones at the lowest rate. This is the first time that a total of 18 F&F numbers are allowed for each Bondhu customer. With 10 second pulse facility, this is the only Consumer prepaid package offered by Grameenphone that gives you the privilege of calling to 1 GP-GP Super F&F at only 5.5 poisha/10 second. In addition, 17 (maximum) any operator F&F are available at 11 poisha/10 second.
In addition to this, the Bondhu package users will also be able to enjoy number of Special Offers
- 18 F&F numbers in total
- 1 GP-GP super F&F
- 17 (maximum) GP-GP F&F or GP-Other operator F&F in any combination
- Calls to GP-GP Super F&F numbers at 5.5 poisha/10 second
- Calls to GP-GP F&F numbers at 11 poisha/10 second
- Calls to other operator F&F number at 11 poisha/10 second
- All GP-GP calls (excluding F&F calls) at 26 poisha/10 second
- All GP-Other Operator calls (excluding F&F calls) at 26 poisha/10 second
- 3% Supplementary Duty (SD) +15 % VAT on price inclusive of SD will be applicable
|Call Type||24 hours||GP-GP||GP-Other operator|
|1 Super FnF
|5.5 poisha/10 second||N/A|
|17 FnF numbers
(GP-GP & GP-Others)
|11 poisha/10 second||11 poisha/10 second|
|Voice Calls||26 poisha/10 second||26 poisha/10 second|
|SMS (On-net, Off-net & F&F)||50 poisha/SMS (within 160 characters)|
- Write SF (space) your desired GP number and send SMS to 2888
- 10 second pulse will be applicable for On/Off-net and F&F calls
- No differential charging will be applicable Same for 1st and rest of the minutes
- Bondhu subscribers can also migrate to the other prepaid price plans i.e. Nishchinto, Amontron and djuice packages.
- 3% Supplementary Duty (SD) +15 % VAT on price inclusive of SD will be applicable
- To delete F&F, SMS D Number to 2888
- What is Bondhu?
- This package with the highest number of F&Fs allows you to talk to your near and dear ones at the lowest rate. A total of 18 F&F numbers are allowed for each Bondhu subscriber. This is the only Consumer prepaid package offered by Grameenphone that gives you the privilege of calling 1 GP-GP Super F&F at only 5.5 poisha/10 second. In addition, 17 (maximum) GP-GP or/and GP-other operator F&Fs are available at 11 poisha/10 second.
- All Bondhu subscribers can migrate to the other prepaid price plans Nishchinto, Amontron and djuice. Similarly, all Nishchinto, Amontron and djuice subscribers can migrate to Bondhu.
- What will be the price plan Migration process?
- When a subscriber purchases a new prepaid connection, it will be activated under Nishchinto (or djuice) price plan. After activation, they can migrate to Bondhu or djuice price plan – for FREE. To migrate, subscriber needs to write valid keyword and send SMS to 4444. Or just dial *111*44#. Following is the list of valid keyword (not case sensitive) for migration:
|Price plan / Product||Keyword|
- In case of IVR based Migration, all a subscriber has to do is dial 4444 and follow the instructions.
- What would be the tariff of existing Smile or Djuice subscriber?
- Existing Smile and djucie subscriber tariff will be as is, but they can also migrate to the price plans Nishchinto, Amontron, Bondhu and Djuice (as per above mentioned migration table) if they want.
- What would happen about the ongoing campaign offer to newly migrated subscriber?
- Newly migrated subscriber will not be allowed to enjoy any campaign offer which he was enjoying before migration. But if the campaign offer is also applicable to the newly migrated price plan then he will continue to enjoy the offer. Any unused bonus amount, free minute, unused VAS will be carried forward after migration.
- What will happen to the F&F number after Migration?
- After every migration, all previous F&F numbers will be removed from the subscriber’s account. Subscriber will be notified through SMS (after migration) about the deletion of F&F numbers. After this SMS notification, subscriber has to add his/her desired F&F numbers. F&F number activation process will remain as is,
To set Super F&F customers need to go to his/her message option, write SF <space> 017xxxxxxxx (GP number to be set as Super F&F) and send to 2888.
- How frequently and How F&F numbers can be changed / added?
A total of 18 F&F numbers are allowed for each Bondhu subscriber, including 1 Super F&F. Rest of the 17 F&F numbers can be set for GP-GP F&F and GP-Other operator F&F. Super F&F can be set by writing “SF” (space) your desired GP number “017xxxxxxxx” and send to 2888 (SMS charge applicable).
The procedure of F&F activation and change/addition is as per the below table. The below format SMS needs to be sent to 2888 for Activation, Changing, Viewing, or Adding F&F numbers:
|Friends & Family in Prepaid
Example: 017XXXXXXXX 017YYYYYYYY 017ZZZZZZZZ
Example: 017XXXXXXXX 017NNNNNNNN
|Add ( New F&F Number)||newnumber<space>newnumber
Example: 017NNNNNNNN 017ZZZZZZZZ
|SMS Charge||Taka 2.00/SMS + 15% VAT|
Already assigned F&F numbers can be changed after every 15 days.
- After Migration, what will happen to the unused VAS or Subscription fee.
Any unused VAS for which subscriber has already paid, will be carried forward after migration to new price plan. For example: if a subscriber activates EDGE P3 (which has a validity of 30 days), enjoys the offer for 20 days and then migrates to another price plan (as per above mentioned migration table) he/she will enjoy the rest 10 days of EDGE P3 which he/she has already paid for. Same logic will be applicable for any other VAS or subscription fee.
- What will happen to the remaining account balance and account validity after migration?
Subscriber’s account balance and validity will remain as is (.i.e. will be carried forward) after migration.
- What would be the tariff of other VAS and feature?
All other VAS tariff and feature will remain as is, outside the mentioned tariff plan.
- What would be the price plan for reconnection or churned subscriber?
Churned or reconnected (connections which are disconnected when their Service Period is over) subscriber will be activated under the default tariff plan i.e. Nishchinto. But in case of SIM change, subscriber will be activated under his/her current price plan.
Note: Service period = 180 days after account validity period.
- What would be the reply text when any subscriber send Migration request to 4444 port?
Below are the request types and reply SMS texts:
|Request type||Reply SMS texts|
|1||Valid migration request ( valid key word and valid product)||Confirmation SMS: Your subscription has been migrated to XX (dynamic as per request). You can again migrate after DD/MM/YY.|
|2||Reply SMS about deletion of his/her existing F&F numbers after successful migration||Your F&F no 017aaaaaaaa,017bbbbbbbb, 017cccccccc, 017dddddddd, 017eeeeeeee, 017ffffffff have been deactivated. Please reset your F&F numbers.|
|3||Valid request but the subscriber is already enjoying the requested price plan||Dear subscriber, you are already enjoying the requested tariff plan. Please call 121 for details.|
|4||Inter product migration request (i.e. Existing Smile to existing djuice)||Invalid request. Please call 121 for details.|
|5||Wrong keyword from any product||Wrong Keyword. Please call 121 for details.|
|6||Multiple valid request from eligible product||Dear subscriber, you already have a request pending. Please wait for the confirmation SMS. Thank You.|
|7||Valid migration request within 15 days of one migration||Dear subscriber, you can migrate to desire product after dd/mm/yy. Please call 121 for details.|
|8||Migration request from ineligible products e.g. migration request from Village Phone(VP) or GP Public Phone (GPPP)||Invalid request . Please call 121 for details.|
|9||To check the validity of current migration date. Key word: Check||Dear subscriber, you are currently enjoying XX (Dynamic) product and you can migrate after dd/mm/yy.Conditions apply.|
- Can any newly activated subscriber migrate to existing Bondhu tariff plan?
Yes. All Shohoj, Apon, Smile, Spondon and djuice subscribers can migrate to Bondhu. Similarly, all Bondhu subscribers can migrate to Nishchinto, Amontron and djuice.
Subscriber can migrate through USSD, SMS or IVR call. For SMS based migration, port is 4444 (applicable keywords are provided in the above mentioned Migration process in question # 2). IVR port is 4444 as well. And for USSD based migration, all you have to do is just dial *111*44#. Migration is FREE of charge.
- What would be the frequency of migration?
The frequency of migration will be once in a day, i.e. will have 1 calendar day validity. If any subscriber migrates from one price plan to another he will not be allowed to make another migration again within the same day.
- What would be migration fee?
No charge applicable.
- Why should I buy Bondhu?
If you love to talk more with your near and dear ones, then Bondhu is your package. From now on Bondhu is offering 15 F&F numbers, including 1 Super F&F only at 5.5 poisha per 10 second. Also the need to communicate to other operator numbers is also catered in Bondhu package by providing the opportunity to set rest 14 F&F to any number, which includes either GP or other operators number as F&F.