In addition to the existing start-up price plan Nishchinto & Djuice, Grameenphone introduces a new Start-Up price-plan Amontron with attractive start-up offer.
Amontron is an attractive price plan from Grameenphone which gives you the opportunity to talk to any other operator at a call rate of 11.66 poisha/10 seconds (24 hours) and One GP-GP Super F&F at 5.5 poisha/10 Second (24 hours).
Start-up price is BDT 110
- 1 Super F&F (GP-GP) Number (24 hours): 5.5 poisha/10 second
- GP – Other operators (24 hours): 11.66 poisha / 10 second
- GP- GP (24 hours): 23.33 poisha / 10 second
- 10-second pulse
- 3% Supplementary Duty (SD) +15 % VAT on price inclusive of SD will be applicable
|Outgoing local voice calls||24 hours||GP-GP||GP-Other Operators|
|23.33 poisha/ 10 second||11.66 poisha/ 10 second|
|1 Super F&F||5.5 poisha/ 10 seconds (30 paisa/Minute)||N/A|
|Local SMS Charge||50 poisha/SMS (within 160 characters including spaces)|
|International SMS||Taka 2.50/SMS (within 160 characters including spaces)|
- All other prepaid price plans Nishchinto, Bondhu, Shohoj, Aapon, Spondon, Smile, and djuice can migrate to Amontron package.
- Please find FAQ section for the migration process.
- 3% Supplementary Duty (SD) +15 % VAT on price inclusive of SD will be applicable.
- What is “Amontron”?
- Amontron is an attractive price plan from Grameenphone which gives you the opportunity to talk to any other operator at a call rate of 11.66paisa/10 second (24 hours) and to 1 GP-GP Super F&F number at 5.5 Paisa/10 Second (24 hours). From now onwards, Amontron will be the additional landing Price Plan along with Nishchinto and djuice.
- What will be the other benefits available in Amontron package?
For new Amontron Connection users only there will be an attractive Start-Up Offer which is as follows:
- Pre-loaded talk-time: BDT 10
- Freebies: 150 On-Net SMS & 30 MB Internet
- Start-up bonus offer: 50% instant money back on local voice usage
- Will a customer be able to use My Zone in Amontron Price plan?
- Yes, Customers will be able to use My Zone in Amontron Price Plan
- Does the Amontron price plan have any F&F feature?
- Yes, Amontron price-plan will be entitled to get 1 Super F&F (GP-GP) Number
- How can the Super F&F number be added?
- To add a super F&F number in Amontron package users need to go their mobile’s message option and type SF 017XXXXXXXX & send to 2888
- How can the users of Amontron change their Super F&F number?
- Amontron package users will be able to change their Super F&F number through SMS & the process through which they will change the Super F&F number by typing the following key word from their mobile’s message option: SFC<space>Old Super F&F Number<space> New Super F&F Number to 2888.
- Will there be any charge applicable for activating, deleting and changing Super F&F number?
- The regular charge of Taka 2.00 + 15% VAT will be applicable for activating, deleting and changing Super F&F number.
- How will the customers enjoy the 50% Instant Money Back Offer?
- The 50% instant money back offer can only be availed by new Amontron prepaid connection users.
- How will the new Amontron Connections users avail the Free SMS & Internet Offer?
- Only new customers will get 50% Money back offer on their local voice usage i.e. BDT 2 bonus talk time in every BDT 4 usage per day.
- Customers will receive per day highest money back amount of BDT 6, considering a total local voice usage of BDT 12.
- The money back amount can be used only in GP-GP calls and can be consumed at a call rate of BDT 1.20/Minute +VAT.
- The money back will be accumulated on local voice usage only. However, local voice usage such as Super F&F Usage, MY ZONE Usage, bonus usage and any other usage which has call rate lower than 60paisa/minute will not be considered for money back.
- The validity of the money back amount will be 1 day
- Local voice usage means calls in local PSTN, NWD, and P2P Mobile
- Money back amount will be accumulated on local voice usage during 01:00 AM- 23:59 PM in a day
- To know the Money Back balance, customers need to dial *566*8# (free)
- What will be the price plan migration process?
- When a subscriber purchases a new prepaid connection, it will be activated under Nishchinto or Amontron or djuice price plan. After activation, they can migrate to Nishchinto, Amontron, Bondhu and djuice price plan – for FREE.
- To migrate, subscribers need to write valid keyword and send SMS to 4444 or just dial *111*44#. Following is the list of the valid keyword (not case sensitive) for migration:
|Price plan / Product||Keyword|
- In case of IVR based Migration, all a subscriber has to do is dial 4444 and follow the instructions.
- What will be the frequency of the migration?
- The frequency of migration will be once in a day, i.e. will have 1 calendar day validity. If any subscriber migrates from one price plan to another he will not be allowed to make another migration again within the same day.
- Will there be any charge applicable during migration?
- Migration via SMS, USSD, and IVR call will be absolutely FREE of charge.