GP New SIM offer 2017! All the Grameenphone New SIM users will get 512MB Free Internet in the 1st 34 TK Recharge of their New Connection. After 1st 34 TK Recharge, Every 512MB internet 9 TK! Do you know about Grameenphone GP New SIM internet offer? Here we are to inform you. To get this special Internet package just need to buy a New SIM card from your nearest shop. Then you are ready to activate 512 MB at 9TK internet pack. You can Activate maximum 5 times. Total 3 GB 45 TK. To activate the 3GB@45TK pack, Dial *121*19#. (Last Update: April, 2017)
GP New SIM Offer June 2017:
GP New SIM Offer 3GB Free Internet! Recently, Grameenphone Changed the New SIM Offer with All Free Internet and SIM Price! Currently, New SIM Price is TK 110 and the New GP Users will get 512 MB Internet as Activation Bonus. Every Month, The users will get Additional 512 MB Internet for TK 9! If you are a New Grameenphone user, you will get the following Benefits after Activating a New Connection from February 2017.
- New GP SIM Price is 110 TK
- Activation Bonus: 50 MB Internet, 5 TK Pre-loaded Talk Time, 50 SMS.
- First 34 TK Recharge, Customer will get 512 MB Free Internet, 34 Minutes Talk Time to Any Number.
- The Customer will get Lowest Call rate 0.5 Paisa Sec to All GP Number and 1 Paisa Sec to Other Numbers.
- The Customer can Activate 512MB@9TK Internet Pack by Dialing *121*19# (Once in a Month).
- 512 MB at 9 TK Pack can be Activate Maximum 5 Times in 5 Month.
GP New SIM offer 2017, 1GB 9 TK Internet Offer:
GP 1 GB Internet 9 TK offer is available for All New SIM Offer Users. The user who has Activated their GP Connection from or after 20 October 2016 will eligible to get 1 GB Internet Pack 9 TK offer. To use this offer, Customers must require Recharging exact 34 TK as the First Recharge. After Recharging 34 TK, The Customer will get 1GB Internet Free with Special Call Rate and 34 Minute Talk Time for all Numbers. Then, The Customer can Enjoy the 1GB@9TK Internet offer Once every Month. The Validity of the 1GB Pack is 7 days and it can be used 24 Hours.
GP New SIM offer 2017, SIM Price:
The Grameenphone New SIM Price is selected as TK 200 for the all available Prepaid Package expected Ekota. The Selected Price of GP Ekota Connection is 170. The user will get any offer for GP New SIM from the retailer or GP Shop.
GP New SIM Offer 2017 Activation Bonus:
The GP New SIM user will get the below offer and Bonus while they will Activate their New Connecting.
- The Customer will get 5 TK Balance (Pre-loaded) and its valid for 30 Days.
- The Customer will get 50 GP to GP SMS and 1 MMS for 30 Days.
- The Customer will Receive 50 MB Internet which valid for 30 Days.
- To Check Main Balance, Dial *566# and Bonus Balance *121*1*2#.
GP New SIM Offer 2017, 34 TK Recharge Offer:
- The Customer will Receive 1GB Free Internet for 15 Days.
- 34 Minute Talk Time for any Number for 15 Days.
- The Customer will enjoy 0.5 Paisa call Rate All GP Number and 1 Paisa Call Rate other operator Number 24 Hour for 15 Days.
- The Customer will get 1 SMS to other Number and Valid for 15 Days.
GP New SIM Offer 2017, 54 TK Recharge:
- The Customer will Receive 1GB Free Internet for 30 Days.
- 54 Minute Talk Time for any Number for 30 Days.
- The Customer will enjoy 0.5 Paisa call Rate All GP Number and 1 Paisa Call Rate other operator Number 24 Hour for 30 Days.
- The Customer will get 1 SMS to other Number and Valid for 30 Days.
GP New SIM Offer 2017, 1GB Internet 9 TK:
- 3% Supplementary Duty (SD) +15 % VAT on price inclusive of SD will be applicable
- To turn on Auto Renewal feature after package activation, SMS “ON” to 5000. If a data pack is discontinued, the customer will be able to continue enjoying internet access at the default Pay As You Go rate (BDT 0.80/MB up to BDT 200; SD and VAT applicable).
- To check internet balance, please dial *567#.
- Beyond just high-speed data packs, make video calls to your loved ones at BDT 1.2/ min (10 sec pulse applicable) only.
- An extra usage fee of BDT 0.01/10KB applicable for volume based packs for up to 200MB after which the data package will get discontinued. For 4MB pack & 3MB pack Extra usage fee limit is 20MB after which package will get deactivated.
- Heavy browsing & smart pack customers can choose from one of the two available speed boosters: 1 GB at BDT 99 and 100 MB at BDT 20. 3% Supplementary Duty (SD) +15 % VAT on price inclusive of SD will be applicable on speed boosters. Booster data volume will expire with the validity period of the relevant data pack.
- In order to avail the 100 MB data booster, customer needs to dial *500*99# OR SMS ‘B100’ to 5000. To avail the 1 GB data booster, customers need to dial *500*100# OR SMS ‘B1GB’ to 5000. SMS Charge is Free.
- Customers under 3G coverage will get up to 1 Mbps speed for all packages except otherwise mentioned. 4GB and 20 GB pack customers will get up to 2 Mbps maximum speed.
- Customers not under 3G coverage and without a 3G enabled device will experience the maximum available 2G speeds.
- Speeds tiers refer to the maximum ceiling of the respective speed tier. Average likely speed will depend on multiple factors such as handset used, website visited, distance from BTS, time of the day, etc.
- All of the packages mentioned above with 28 days are applicable for Prepaid only. Postpaid customers will enjoy 30 days validity for the respective packages.
- For Night Heavy Browsing Pack, daytime internet browsing (i.e. 10:01AM to 11:59PM) charge will be at BDT 0.50 / MB as per actual usage.
- Apart from the above-mentioned packs, the following packs will be available : Click 3 MB pack (3MB & 2MMS at Tk 1.15 for 2 days) and Minipack 60MB (60MB at Tk 16 for 10 days) with speeds up to 128 kbps.
- In order to make a 3G video call, it is necessary that your handset has a front camera and also have the video call feature. Video call does not use data channels on Grameenphone 3G network; however, separate per minute video call charge will be applicable.
- Unused package volume will be carried forward in case of successful auto-renewal of a data pack. If a customer fails to auto renew, he/she will be able to continue enjoying internet access at the default Pay As You Go rate (BDT 0.80/MB up to BDT 200; SD and VAT applicable).
- If the subscriber purchases a new data pack while having another active data pack, the terms and conditions of the new data pack (i.e. price, volume, validity and all other applicable terms & conditions) will be applicable.
- Microdata packages (priced below BDT 5) will have a maximum usage limit of 20 MB within the validity period and mini data packages (priced below BDT 100) will have a usage limit of 200 MB on top of the package volume within the validity period.
- Download Terms and Conditions in PDF format
Finally, We hope that you have successfully understood about GP New SIM Offer 2017, 1GB Internet 9 TK. If you want to know more or need help, Please contact us soon. We’ll try to provide you 100% Genuine Information instant. Thank you for being with us.