GP 200 TK Emergency Balance Offer! All the Grameenphone Prepaid users are now eligible to get up to 200 TK as the Emergency balance. The Minimum Emergency Balance is Taka 11 and the maximum Emergency balance is Taka 200. The GP Prepaid Customer can dial *577*12# to Check his/her Eligible Emergency Balance Amount. Read the Complete guideline and clear information about grameenphone Emergency balance Service and the Ways of Receive up to 200 TK as the Emergency balance.
GP 200 TK Emergency Balance Offer Details:
- All GP pre-paid (Shohoj, Bondhu, Aapon, Amontron,Smile, Spondon, Business Solutions (1,2,3, Shofol,5) prepaid, Ekota (1,2,3,4) Nishchinto, Djuice prepaid ), GPPP ,VP will be able to dynamic maximum Taka 200 as dynamic emergency balance.
- Minimum Emergency Balance is Taka 11 for all the customers.
- To avail the Emergency Balance, customers need to dial *1010*1# (Free of Charge).
- Customers can use this Emergency Balance amount for any voice calls and for any SMS (including SMS to ports).
- No Incoming SMS, Monthly Subscription fee and EDGE usage will be charged from the Emergency Balance.
- Purchased minutes (e.g. from 25 paisa offer, bundles) and other free bonuses will get priority in usage first than Emergency Balance.
- My Zone customers will also be able to enjoy Emergency balance and MY ZONE discounts will be applicable on Emergency Balance.
- Dynamic Emergency amount will get refreshed monthly based on customer usage behavior. To know the eligible amount please dial *577*12#.
- Roaming usage is not applicable in Emergency Balance.
- The emergency balance usage will be deducted from the amount recharged/refilled by the customer and unused Emergency Balance also will be cleared. For partial recharge (lower than the usage of Emergency Balance), partial amount will be deducted from the borrowed amount and the rest of the amount will be deducted from the next recharge/refilled amount as per usage logic.
- The emergency balance amount can be used at any time and its validity is for maximum 45 days (for 150 taka or below validity will be 30 days).
- Customer can only avail further emergency balance after paying the due amount.
- Customers will be able to check the Emergency Balance amount by dialing *121*1*3# (Free of charge).
- Product tariff and Pulse will be applicable on Emergency Balance.
- To enjoy emergency balance customers’ needs to have a valid main account.
- All other tariff, services and Pulse will remain unchanged.
- 5% Supplementary Duty (SD) + 15 % VAT inclusive of SD will be applicable for all charges + 1% surcharge on base tariff.
Thank you for asking about GP 200 TK Emergency Balance Offer on here. If you want to know more, please contact with Grameenphone via their call center or via Online Contact info.