Executive-II, Implementation & Long Haul Operation Diploma in Engineering Job
Job Description / Responsibility:
- Supervision, analyzing the survey report for fiber Optic Network
- Knowledge for Fiber Splicing, OTDR, Power Meter Machine
- Maintenance the Fiber network
- Distributing the task to the under command.
- Coordination and execution of works
- Coordination with vendors, service providers.
- Maintain & supervising OFC works standard
- Generate periodic reports
- B.SC/ Diploma Engineer in CSE/ EEE/ ETE
- At least 1 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements:
- Age 22 to 28 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Telecommunication Field (Optical Fiber underground network)
- Regarding OSP works for Optical Fiber Cable / Copper cable. Should experience for Hand hole/Manhole and trenching construction including cable blowing works.
- The applicants have experience in the following business areas will be proffered:
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skill
- Excellent communication skill
- Should have strong leadership quality.
- Very good skill in writing and speaking in English and Bengali.
- Good Computer Knowledge (MS word , Excel , Power Point , VISIO)
- Anywhere in Bangladesh