• To be able to identify the external features and the electrical connections of
different units of a microcomputer system.
• To be able to develop the knowledge, skill and attitude in PC assembling and
• To be able to perform the maintenance of PC.
• To be able to develop the skill in error detection or correction.
• To be able to develop the skill in PC servicing.
• To be able to develop expertise in board/components level troubleshooting of power
supply, monitor, printer and I/O devices.
• To be able to develop the skill in PC maintenance (hardware and software).
• To be able to develop the skill in network maintenance and troubleshooting.
Identification of parts and their connections; Disassembling & assembling of PC;
Software installation; Fault identification and correction, handling tools; Setting the PC for best operating environment; Software, hardware and special maintenance of PC