How to Check Internet Balance in GP, Robi, Banglalink, Teletalk, Airtel, Citycell! Dear user, Welcome to us on here for the valuable question How to Check Internet MB in the Grameenphone, Banglalink, Robi, Teletalk, Airtel and Citycell SIM. Here we are ready to serve you shortly with the clear concept. The people who use High Speed internet on their prepaid or Postpaid SIM can Check their Available internet balance ad the Validity. The System is not too hard, so that, anyone can check easily the available MB and its Validity with the USD code, Via SMS and by Dialing the IVR. Read more from the below and Check your available internet balance and Validity.
How to check GP Internet balance and Validity (New System)?
The Grameenphone users can simply Check the Internet balance, GP Internet Package Validity by following the desire method:
- Prepaid and Postpaid both users can simply dial *567#.
- Prepaid users can check the Internet balance by dialing *566*10#.
- Both users can check the Internet Data and Validity by dialing *121*1*4#.
- Call 5000 and follow the Instruction to check your Internet Data and validity.
How to check Banglalink Internet Balance and Validity?
All the Banglalink Internet users are currently eligible to check their Internet Package and Internet validity with available data by following the method:
- Dial the USSD code *5000*500# to check the available Internet MB.
- Dial 5000 and follow the Instruction to check your Internet package and Validity.
How to Check Robi Internet package, Internet balance and validity?
Robi is better for providing Internet service in Bangladesh. The Robi Internet users who want to check their available internet Package, Internet data Volume and the Internet validity can easily check by following the below method:
- Customer can check their Available Internet MB (Both Free MB and Package MB) by dialing the Short code *8444*88#.
- Customer can call Free to a IVR Number 8444 to listen their Internet Package, Available Internet validity and the Current Internet balance.
You May Also like: How to Check All SIM Own Number Easily?
How to Check Teletalk Internet Package, Internet validity and Available Internet?
- Teletalk Customers can check their Available Internet Balance and Validity by Dialing*152#.
- Customers can also Send a SMS by Writing U to 111 for checking the Available Internet MB, Validity and Internet package.
How to Check Airtel Internet package, Internet validity and Available MB?
- Airtel Prepaid customers can check the Internet balance, Internet Package and Validity by dialing *778*555#.
- Airtel Postpaid Customers can check their Internet package, Internet Balance and Validity by dialing *121*70#.
How to check Citycell Internet Package, Internet Balance and Validity?
Citycell customers can check their Internet MB, Internet Package Name and the Validity of the desire Internet package can check by the following process:
- Citycell Prepaid customers need to dial *811 to know details about the Citycell Internet.
- Citycell Postpaid customers need to Write BILL in the Message option and send to 7678 to check their Internet package, Internet Balance and Internet Validity.
Do you have any question about the popular question How to Check Internet Balance in GP, Robi, Banglalink, Teletalk, Airtel, Citycell? You can write us any question about the All SIM Internet Offer and Other bonus Offer. Thank you for being with us.