|Particulars||Broadband Unlimited Plans with speed varying from 512 kbps to 2 Mbps|
|Nomenclature||BBG UL 545@||BBG Combo UL 675@||BBG ULD 795#||BBG Combo ULD 845 @||BBG Combo ULD 945 @||BBG Combo ULD 1445||BBG Combo ULD 3500@@|
|Bandwidth (Download Speed)||512 Kbps flat||512 Kbps flat||Upto 2 Mbps till 8 GB, 512 Kbps beyond 8 GB||Upto 1 Mbps till 6 GB, 512 Kbps beyond 6 GB||Upto 2 Mbps till 8 GB, 512 Kbps beyond 8 GB||Upto 2 Mbps upto 20 GB, 1 Mbps beyond 20 GB||Upto 2 Mbps till 150 GB, 512 Kbps beyond 150 GB|
|Monthly Charges (Rs)||545||675||795||845||945||1445||3500|
|Annual Payment Option (Rs) [11 x FMC]||5995||7425||8745||9295||10395||15895||38500|
|Two Years Payment Option (Rs) [21 x FMC]||11445||14175||16695||17745||19845||30345||73500|
|Three Years Payment Option (Rs) [30 x FMC]||16350||20250||23850||25350||28350||43350||105000|
|Download/Upload Limit (MB/ GB) per month||Unlimited|
|Free E-mail IDs/Space (Per E-mail ID)||1/1 GB||1/1 GB||2/1 GB||2/1 GB||1/1 GB||2/1 GB||4/1GB|
|Static IP Address (On written Request)||NA||NA||NA||NA||NA||One @ Rs 2000/- p.a. additional||One Free|
|Security Deposit||One Month charges|
|Minimum Hire Period||One Month|
|Telephone fixed monthly charges in Rs||As per Existing Landline Plan||NIL||As per Existing Landline Plan||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL|
|Free Calls(with in BSNL n/w)*||100||NIL||350||250||500|
|MCU Charges/ pulse in Rs. (to BSNL n/w after Free Calls)||1||1||1||1||1|
|MCU Charges/ pulse in Rs. (to Other Network)||1.20||1.20||1.20||1.20||1.20|
|Additional Facility||As per Existing Landline Plan||Unlimited Free calls between 9 PM to 7 AM on Landline and Mobile of any network within INDIA||As per Existing Landline Plan||Unlimited Free calls between 9 PM to 7 AM on Landline and Mobile of any network within INDIA|
* In NCR SSAs (only in Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon & Noida), available free calls under combo plans are offered as 50% calls within BSNL N/w and 50% calls to other N/w w.e.f. 01-04-2013.
- @ FMC under broadband “BB Home UL 545″,” BB Home Combo UL 675″,”BB Home Combo ULD 845″,”BBG Combo ULD 945″ plans is Rs.645, Rs.775, Rs.899, Rs.1000 respectively in the Odisha circle, Bijnore SSA of UPW and selected SSA’s of MP Circle and selected SSAs of Maharashtra circle.
- @@ FMC under broadband “BBG Combo ULD 3500” plan is Rs.3999/- in Odisha circle only.
- # FMC under broadband “BBG ULD 795” plans is Rs.825/- in Bijnore SSA of UPW circle.
- ULD stands for Unlimited with differential speed.
- The above rates are exclusive of Service Tax, which will be charged as per prevailing t
- Security deposit for local/STD/ISD facility and installation charges as applicable shall be taken from the customer.
Terms and conditions :
- Security deposit and installation charges for Landline telephone shall be taken from new customers as applicable for Local/STD/ISD.
- Minimum Hire period for all Broadband plans will be one month. In case of surrender of Broadband Connection after one month, the charges shall be recovered on pro-rata basis.
- In case of premature surrender of Broadband Annual/Two Years/ Three Years plan option, the charges shall be adjusted on pro-rata basis taking the discounted FMC rate. In addition one month full FMC shall be levied as early termination charges.
- In case a subscriber joins/ leaves in the middle of a month, the fixed monthly charges for unlimited Broadband Plans shall be calculated on proportionate basis i. e. actual number of days of connection working subject to the commitment of minimum period of hire.
- The customer will have choice to select the modem type of his choice but subject to availability.
- Home plan can be taken on Bfones in name of Government/company but actually working at residences of their employees. An undertaking shall have to be given by the customer in this regard.
- Subscribers having telephones in the name of Company, firms, shops, educational institutes or any other commercial entity can take only General Plan. They are not eligible for Home Unlimited Plans.
- 10% discount on Broadband services (usage and Rental) to Government Employees (Central Government/ State Government/ PSUs) and to Visually Impaired customers of both existing / new connection. However 10% discount to such employees shall not be applicable under Two Years and Three Years payment options.
- New Broadband customers register under Annual/Two Years/Three Years payment options are not allowed to change between Annual/Two Years/Three Years payment options during currency of validity period.
- The customers under Two Years/Three Years payment options can change the broadband plan from higher to lower FMC and vice versa under same payment option. The balance amount with BSNL for the earlier plan shall be worked out based on Pro Rata Discounted Charges and difference will be collected.
- One additional static IP @ Rs. 1500/- per annum is available to all the Broadband customers (limited/unlimited) with FMC Rs. 2799/- and above, where one free static IP is already available.
- For Broadband plans where bandwidth is 1Mbps or more, the uplinking will be maximum upto 768 kbps.
- Billing for the service will be included in the normal B-fone (Land-line Phone) bill. The billing cycle shall be same as B-fone billing cycle. Monthly rental will be collected in advance and usages charges will be in arrears.
- The tariff mentioned above are exclusive of service tax.
- All others terms and conditions will remain same as issued earlier from time to time.