Aircraft Electrical System Syllabus Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering, Regulation 2010:
- To provide comprehensive knowledge of the location, visibility and grouping of aircraft Electrical components.
- To provide knowledge regarding DC electrical components used in the aircraft
- To provide practical knowledge for installation and removal of the of dc components and dc machines of the aircraft
- To provide knowledge of dismantling and assembling of dc motors, dc generators and dc components used in the aircraft.
- To provide knowledge regarding aircraft batteries, their charging procedures, in-situ charging and maintenance.
- To provide general knowledge of the alternating current principle, production and distribution in the aircraft.
- To provide & develop the idea of the interfacing between electrical system and the other systems of the aircraft.