30 Paisa/Min Robi-Robi & 60 Paisa/Min Robi-Others Number
On recharging Tk. 39 or Tk. 79 in any Robi prepaid number, you can enjoy the best possible call rate of the country!
|Recharge Target (Tk.)||39||79|
|Robi – Robi (paisa/sec)||Off – Peak Hour (12 AM to 5 PM)||0.5||0.5|
|Peak Hour (5 PM to 12 AM)||1.0||1.0|
|Robi – Others (paisa/sec)||24 hours||1.0||1.0|
|Internet (MB)||24 hours||–||79|
Other General Conditions
– This offer is applicable for local numbers only.
– This offer can be availed multiple times during the campaign duration.
– In case of multiple recharges, the longer validity will prevail.
– The special call rate will be activated instantly following the recharge.
– The Robi-Robi call rate of 0.5 paisa/sec will be from 12 midnight to 5 PM.
– During 5 PM to 12 midnight, the Robi-Robi call rate will be 1 paisa/sec.
– The Robi-Others call rate of 1 paisa/sec will be for 24 hours.
– The validities of the offer on Tk. 39 and Tk. 79 recharges are 7 and 30 days respectively (including the day of recharge).
– During the offer period, this special call rate will be applicable over the call rates of regular packages, Priyo, and FnF numbers.
– This special call rate is not applicable on Bonus Minutes, Bundle Minutes, and Emergency Balance. Bonus minutes, Bundle Minutes, and Emergency Balance will be consumed first.
– On Tk. 79 recharge, the validity of 79 MB of internet will be 30 days.
– Internet can be used for 24 hours.
– Other service rates (like SMS, MMS, etc.) will remain unchanged (as per the existing product proposition) during the campaign period.
– Jan-2015 New Acquisition, Jan-2015 Win-Back, and Hoot Hut Chomok 32 subscribers will not be able to enjoy this offer.
– Subscribers availing Tk. 28/58 Double Bonus Recharge Offer will also not be able to avail this offer during its respective validity period and vice-versa. Either offer’s validity needs to be expired to enjoy the other one.
– After the special tariff validity period, the previous offer/package will re-apply
– 1 second pulse is applicable.
– 3% Supplementary Duty (SD) + 15 % VAT on price inclusive of SD applicable for all the tariffs.